SoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karrel application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karrel

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Karrel application   Karrel application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am

Hello here, some of you maybe remember me from fury (aka Eliria/Aliria/Karrel) in flame clan.

I would like to join BFDR asap but dunno when cause of ISP problems of the server.

1. Favorite Classes and class u are playing now: Im thinking to play warlock and then support like bishop/ee
2. Full names: Pierre
3 Age: 23
4 Sex: male ofc
5 Country: France
6 L2 experience and what servers u played:Staris,Abyss,Wrath,Max and many pvp server like Fury
7 How much time can be online daily: depend of the day...
8 How u will help the clan:xp/pvp/quest/rb/blabla... all in fact
9 What equip u have: I just have a lolpw lvl 53 atm, waiting to log to create the new char.

Half of Flame members are stopping to play l2, thats why I want to move to BFDR, to play with people that I know a bit.

See you soon.

PS: Kungen, I miss your QQing!

PS2: How many are you playing on BFDR btw? I just know that vichi is playing with you some time right?

PS3: impossible to login :/
Back to top Go down
SilentAsassin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SilentAsassin

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karrel application   Karrel application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 am

ofc u will join again problems with login but will be solved much ppl on bfdr we should start to remake clan
Back to top Go down
Karrel

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karrel application   Karrel application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

I guess the hackers wont let BFDR running. It seems there was a new attack...

Btw, what do you think about the idea to move your clan + flame to an other server?

If you want to test some servers during the down time of BFDR, I suggest you this one: http://www.lineage2dreams.com/
Its a x50 but with vitality lvl 4 (+350% xp) its really fast to xp.
Back to top Go down
SilentAsassin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SilentAsassin

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karrel application   Karrel application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 pm

is l2 off server?have gm shop buffer smth like this?
Back to top Go down
Karrel

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karrel application   Karrel application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Its not a l2j. But yes there are gmshop to S80+ (vespere etc), mantra system, auto event, npc buffer.
Usualy I dont like this kind of server...but this one is really well implanted and there are 3K people online.

The other "good" server we found is l2 Frintezza. Its interlude but with really good features...like the ones of Fury: http://www.frintezza.com/100x.php

We still dont know where we will go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karrel application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karrel application   Karrel application Empty

Back to top Go down

Karrel application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoD :: Apply-
Jump to: